For those of you who wish to retire by the age of 37, the average consumer having debt issues can be very stressful. Like many Americans, the pressure of debt, especially unsecured debt is no easy matter to ignore. A lot of people lose sleep or cannot enjoy their everyday activities due to the stress that is associated with debt. There are a myriad of companies offering options on debt relief. However, in this CuraDebt review, I would like to introduce to you a company that sets itself apart from the rest. The following company gives you, the consumer, viable and legal solutions to help put your debt to rest for good.
What is CuraDebt?
We start our CuraDebt review with a brief history of the company. Founded to help individuals and small businesses locally as well as all over the United States, Curadebt was originally established in 1996 in Irvine, California. In 2000, Curadebt was created as a DBA to offer services regarding debt relief to individual and small business owners.
With over 16 years of exemplary service, Curadebt has a reputation that precedes itself. Having served the public for several years, they created debt relief programs that are specifically designed to save the consumer as much money as possible. Below in our CuraDebt review, you will find everything you need to know about this company.
CuraDebt Company Overview
- Minimum debt required: N/A
- Average debt: $30,000
- Fees: 20% or less of the total debt
- Payment Timeframe: 2-5 years
- How much you are likely to save: 15-20%
- Free credit restoration, with top rated credit restoration company, upon completion of debt relief program
- No monthly fees charged by Curadebt
- Counselors with different, diverse backgrounds (From financial planning, CPA, business owners, etc.)
- Offers solutions to tax problems
- All performance debt relief clients are managed in-house
- Access to a network of local attorneys
How It Works?
Whether you owe $2000 or $30,000, Curadebt has options that not only save you as much money as possible, there are also various ways you can pay your debt. As we explain below in our CuraDebt review, it all begins with a free consultation on their website where you discover what your options you may have in minutes.
Once you fill out the information to get your free savings estimate on how much you can save with Curadebt, the next course of action is to talk to any of their experienced counselor about your options and what to do next. The services that Curadebt provides is debt relief, debt settlement programs, tax debt relief for IRS and state tax debts, debt negotiation, and a debt consolidation program.
You can call a toll-free number for a 100% free consultation and evaluate the options to pay back the lowest amount that is considered legal needed so that you can get started on the way to a better, more financially stable future.
Benefits of Using Curadebt
- 100+ 5-star ratings with ShopperApproved.com
- Written money back guarantee
- Flat Fee Tax Pricing (No Hidden Fees)
- 100% Free, No-Obligation Consultation
- More than 17 years of nationwide experience
- Help with all sizes of tax debts
- Fees are less than 20% with optional network of attorneys
- Available in all 50 states
- Certified Public Accountants
- Counselors with experience in debt consolidation
- Business is in good standing as a member of OBB (Online Business Bureau)
- Title of ‘Best Debt Relief Companies’ for over 9 years
- Over 700 verifiable CuraDebt reviews online from independent reviewers with the average of 4.5 and higher
- Enrolled agents
- NNATP (National Association of Tax Professionals) Member
- NATRC (National Association of Tax Resolution Companies) Member
- ASTPS (American Society of Tax Problem Solvers) Member
- Federal and State Taxes experts
- Refund Policy
- Well over 700 5-star CuraDebt reviews on customerlobby.com
- Good standing as the lead in the debt relief industry association, the American Fair Credit Council
- US Chamber of Commerce Member 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018
- Member of HonestE & Netcheck with no complaints
- Offers IRS and state tax debt relief
- Rated #1 with Top Consumer Reviews
- Does all debt relief clientele in-house
- Access to a network of local attorneys that can aid in the resolution of accounts at no additional cost to the client
What Are the Risks?
There are no major risks, as we found out in our CuraDebt review. With the aforementioned qualities listed above, it is easy to see that Curadebt reviews debt in such a professional manner that they are the #1 choice for the average consumer who wishes to settle their debts. You get a 100% free debt consultation, as well as speaking to a professional counselor who will give you a run-down of their debt services, and what can work best for you. There is a myriad of options available to you, the consumer. Inquiring about their services is free of charge!
Curadebt has a long-standing track record and it’s accolades, raving CuraDebt reviews, as well as impeccable customer service, gives you an idea and an even broader picture of how reputable this business is. At Curadebt there are only professionals who care about the concerns of the average consumer, making sure that you are at ease and well taken care of. With dedication like that, it is clear why people make the switch to Curadebt. Whether you have a small amount of debt, or a sizeable amount, Curadebt can get you back on track.
The following example is a direct debt settlement letter with First National Bank of Omaha. In this instance, the client saved 60%:
- The client owed $2,380.13
First National Bank of Omaha agreed to accept $952.05 as a settlement of the client’s balance:
- The client made four fixed payments of $119.00
Another example is a client that saved 65% on their debt settlement letter from Citibank USA.
- The client owed $26,140.40
- Citibank agrees to settle for $9,149.14
- The client made 1 payment of $756.14, and 11 payments of $763.00
- Website: CuraDebt.com
- Address: 4000 Hollywood Blvd. Suite 555-S, Hollywood, FL 33021
- Toll-Free Number: 1-877-850-3328
- Fax Number: 1-754-333-5510
- Hours: 9 am to 9 pm EST Monday to Friday, 10 am to 2 pm EST Saturday
Based upon the detailed outline provided above, there is no greater option for tax and debt consolidation, no company more reputable, and no competition that does it business better than Curadebt. If you’re looking for professionals that care about the quality of customer service and are 100% dedicated to their job and are guaranteed to fight for a settlement that saves you money, it is definitely worth a try! Share your experience, thoughts, and questions on our Curadebt review!